Early Childhood: Nursery-Kindergarten Admissions Checklist:
Starting September, call 212-784-1234 or email Erica Marks Panush: email@example.com to schedule a parent tour.
- Nursery- Children applying for Nursery must reach their 3rd birthday by September 1, 2017
- Pre-School- Children applying for Pre-School must reach their 4th birthday by September 1, 2017
- Kindergarten- Children applying for Kindergarten must reach their 5th birthday by September 1, 2017
- Students must be fully immunized based on the New York State requirements.
Once you visited the school, you can begin your application. Heschel uses the services of Ravenna to facilitate our online application.
Click here to submit your online application. The application deadline is December 1, 2016.
For technical assistance with the application forms, please email the Admissions Office. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Filling your Parent Questionnaire allows Heschel's Admissions Team to better understand your child. Please submit this form before you come for your parent interview.
Play Visit and Parent Interview
After you complete your application your family will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule a play visit for your child as well as a parent interview.
Please Send the Teacher Recommendation Form (available online) to your child’s current teacher. This form should be completed by January 16, 2017.
Financial Aid (if applicable)
Please visit our financial aid page for information about applying for aid. Deadline to complete your financial aid application is December 15, 2016.
- Nursery and Pre-K- Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Kindergarten- Friday, February 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance complies with the guidelines established by the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY).
Early Notification Dates
- Nursery and Pre-K - no later than Friday, January 20th,, 2017
- Kindergarten - no later than Wednesday, January 4th, 2017
Notification of acceptance complies with the early notification guidelines established by the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), and is binding
Students must be fully immunized based on the New York State Requirements.