Early Childhood: Nursery-Kindergarten Admissions Checklist:
- Nursery- Children applying for Nursery must reach their 3rd birthday by September 1, 2018
- Pre-K- Children applying for Pre-K must reach their 4th birthday by September 1, 2018
- Kindergarten- Children applying for Kindergarten must reach their 5th birthday by September 1, 2018
- Students must be fully immunized based on the New York State requirements.
Once you visited the school, you can begin your application. Heschel uses the services of Ravenna to facilitate our online application.
Click here to submit your online application. The application deadline is December 1, 2017.
For technical assistance with the application forms, please email the Admissions Office at email@example.com
Filling your Parent Questionnaire allows Heschel's Admissions Team to better understand your child. Please submit this form before you come for your parent interview.
Play Visit and Parent Interview
After you complete your application your family will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule a play visit for your child as well as a parent interview.
Please Send the Teacher Recommendation Form (available online) to your child’s current teacher. This form should be completed by January 15, 2018.
Financial Aid (if applicable)
Please visit our financial aid page for information about applying for aid. Deadline to complete your financial aid application is December 1, 2017.
- Nursery and Pre-K- Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Kindergarten- Friday, February 9, 2018
Notification of acceptance complies with the guidelines established by the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY).
Early Notification Dates
- Nursery and Pre-K - no later than Friday, January 19, 2018
- Kindergarten - no later than Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Notification of acceptance complies with the early notification guidelines established by the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), and is binding.
Students must be fully immunized based on the New York State Requirements.